Originally Posted by Semo
CNC, I'll try one more time. Since CWD has become more prevalent deer movement studies have garnered an increase in interest. GPS and camera tech has helped a ton. There are great articles available that document buck and doe dispersal patterns. Instead of shooting from the hip you could access these documents.

Google scholar is your friend.

I’m genuinely curious here in asking but which studies is it you’re wanting me to find???……..I'm confused.....Are you saying I'm incorrect or are you saying I should use them to back up my hypothesis??........Because everything I’m reading backs up the things I’m saying nearly verbatim…….For example, it describes doe herd expansion existing on an outward expansion of home ranges like the petals of a rose……That’s exactly what I’m picturing with the road mortality……There arent many does growing old occupying that outside petal that loops across the highways and interstates….. that outside petal eventually gets clipped……and much quicker than you would think....it doesnt take years for sure and they don't form doe "groups" doing that either

Last edited by CNC; 12/13/22 01:04 PM.

We dont rent pigs