Originally Posted by HippieKiller
Most of that map has interstates bisecting large blocks of the same colors..........? If interstates can't act as fences, what is a county road supposed to do?

We restocked the state with deer about the same time the first interstates were just being built……Like I said there’s a lot of variables at play here but you need to run the model back to when we first restocked (the big bang if you will)…..to when expansion was occurring into new ground in little multiverse bubbles all over the state……There wasn’t anything back then to restrict the constant push outward from the center with new births other than the available habitat……. There also weren’t many multiverse bubbles touching to have any constraints…..Pretty much the only one that existed back then was in southwest Alabama where a north south line created a natural break…..which likely contained an intermingling transition zone…..going from early Jan to late Jan.

The result of what we have today however is all of those bubbles have grown and “filled in” and then most have deflated back a bit when we opened up doe seasons. Like I said in a previous post……because a bunch of individual bubbles exist does not mean that two individual bubbles have to be different. Many of these places filled in long before we had the type of highway traffic that we do today.

I never said county roads do this……I specifically said highways and interstates.

Last edited by CNC; 12/12/22 03:36 PM.

We dont rent pigs