Mbrock, I don't want to offend anyone, but this is a topic that really (to me) is the cause of alot of management problems in the southeast. And it just doesn't make sense, so to put it in perspective I'll say this then quit. My personal management program has been an attempt to get larger bucks and as many deer as my property can hold. I think this is what most people want. I don't think anyone atrts hunting with the thought I wish I had less deer on my place. I have done this by not shooting does and trying to only shoot 4-5 year old bucks and not killing more than two bucks on my property a year. Usually don't kill two. Last three years killed one each year. But according to what your saying I should shoot every deer on my property until I get to one buck and one doe.then 100% of my does will get bred every year, and all my bucks will make there full potential every year. I'm sorry but this theory and every step in this direction sounds ridiculous to me. But the results would be 100% correct. And one more question for real, has there really been any restock anywhere in the state in the last 20 years?