For years and years, I have heard nothing, but people cry and cry because it should be legal to hunt over corn.

Comments like, "all I have is thick pines and a food plot and I can't see deer without putting out corn, got to have corn, make it legal to hunt with corn" or "my game warden told me to put out corn because that was the only way you were going to see deer, or "my neighbor has corn out and has drawn all the deer over to his place" or corn is like cocaine to deer, put it out and they will come" or "what's the difference in putting out corn and sitting over a green field or corn that is grown etc... It's legal in Ky why not here in AL" and "aww, deer aren't going to catch any diseases from hunting over corn. Make it legal!!!!!" and "heck, everyone is doing it any way"

We all have heard the same comments over and over for years. Now it's legal and people still want to complain and gripe.

Hunters are worse than a bunch of women at a Black Friday sale giving away free stuff with limited supply.

Last edited by BassCat; 12/06/22 03:46 PM.

If you claim to be a Christian then why do you act like the devil? You will be known by the fruit you bear!