Me and a buddy of mine were hunting in a club in Dallas county. We had gathered up at the sign in house for the afternoon hunt. My buddy's 4 wheeler was broken so he and I were going to ride in on mine. Another member, an older guy in his 70's, had already unloaded his wheeler and left it idling while he was getting the rest of his gear out of his truck. I had the both back doors of my truck opened and was getting my stuff together when the older guy decided to lay his rifle on the back rack of his atv. For some reason after he walked back to his truck that rifle went off. To this day I don't know how it didn't hit me or my truck. I was probably less than 20 ft from the barrel when it went off and I felt the percussion from it. It had to have gone through the open doors of my truck. Old guy just walked over and picked the rifle up off the ground and laid it back on the wheeler like nothing ever happened. I can tell you one thing, a 7mm magnum with the boss system is very loud when it goes off in your direction.

Team Rack Addicts
2016 Aldeer Deer Champions