1. I fell out of a climber years ago, about 15 ft. off the ground and landed on a big dead/rotten tree. Once I realized I wasn't hurt too bad, I just laid there for about 20 minutes county my lucky stars.

2. Turkey hunting a few years ago, I was about a mile from the truck...I was walking to a specific area trying to beat daybreak. It started raining while still pitch black, so the little flashlight I had wasn't giving me hardly any light. All of a sudden, something big, really big, tore through the woods right behind me! It ran across the trail I was on right behind me so fast, and I never even saw it as it crashed and tore up the woods into the wet night. Scared the absolutely f*** out of me. I was on an older friend's property. He had just swore the night before that a bigfoot had been seen on the property years ago and that it had been heard smacking trees with another tree like a baseball bat at another time. It was probably a massive hog, but who knows?

3. ...and of course, there were the 3 ufo's...but ya'll probably think I'm lying/weirdo and don't want to hear it.

4. On two different occasions, I've had bullets whistle by me, within 20 yards from guys shooting at deer that I was letting walk and just watching.

5. One morning well before daylight on public land during bow season around Lake Eufaula, I was walking along the lake front in knee-high grass in order to get to my spot. I fell into some type of drain pipe. I caught myself with my arms on the ground before I went completely under. You talking about being scared when the Earth just seemingly disappears under your feet in the dark of night in knee-high grass! Lord have mercy...and it was filled with water! I have no idea where it lead to, and I'm glad I didn't find out.

Last edited by GobbleGrunt; 11/02/22 09:17 AM.