I hunted a place outside of Chatom years ago. Our property was accessed through a community ballpark on one section. We’d park at the back next to our gates. There was a guy who lived directly next to the park on several wooded acres. He would regularly drive out to the road, ease up into the ballpark, and if he saw a truck by one of our gates, go back to the house, get a gun(usually a .22) and fire it randomly into our lease. Like hours of a clock sending a magazines-worth of bullets whizzing into the woods. I had a nice spot about 50 yards across the fenceline that separated his property from our lease which got a lot of travel. One morning he pulled that stunt while I was in a climber in that area. I heard him crank up, could just see his headlights meandering up his driveway, went up the park, saw my truck, drove back. I heard the screen door open and slam shut, open and slam shut again. Then here come the bullets. One buzzed by pretty close then a few shots later one hit a tree right behind me. I leveled my 30-06 directly back and let him have a response, aiming high of course. That was the last time, to my knowledge, that he did that while members were hunting up there.