Thought I was going to leave empty handed. Got to my last coyote trap this morning - it was a new set at a tee - thought it should be dynamite but u never no - set it yesterday - she was waiting on me and barking. I will share pics later when catch few more things . Would hav made a cool pick - she was sitting against a dirt bank and steady barking - reached for my phone and had forgot it. Had to wait till got home for back of truck pic

Ended up w a coon too

Fox had been screwing up my sets - I was trying to target coyotes. Instead of doing double sets - I stayed on the dogs and just changed one thing. Very good trapping buddy of mine told me last year to switch to fox pee from yote pee and see what happens - he said u cutting a lot of animals off w yote pee. He was right - started catching a lot of fox and still caught dogs. Funny thing - I switched back to yote pee this week and the fox stopped messing w my sets 🤣🤣. I will double set them later.

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever