Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
Originally Posted by CNC
Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
I would not be strong enough to break the antenna off the vehicle and they would get me while I was struggling with that.

The one on my truck just unscrews......

Yep, let ‘em feel like they got you pinned against the truck. One hand in the air as a distraction, one behind the back unscrewing the antenna. One “is that the cops?” to turn em, and come out swattin. Done deal.

I don't know how true it is, but my FIL says he whooped a dude with an antenna in his youth. He was a regular in the weekend bar parking lot brawl. He'd get jacked up on malt liquor and Ric Flair. Anyways, he said he just remembered landing up against the car and the antenna popped off in his hands. Said he tried to hammerfist him in the eye with the big end and when his opponent turned around clutching his face, then, and I quote " everytime I whooped him in the back with that radio air-ruh, blood come out" Said it took all the fight out of ol boy and had him howling. I bet its mostly true. However, I suspect he grabbed the antenna before the fight even started.

For without victory, there is no survival