Originally Posted by whack-n-stack
The antenna is 30” med-fast action. Baseball bat is a carbon fiber stealth -3 drop.

No guns available, but it’s just you and two cracked out schizophrenics running towards you with a catalytic converter and a considerable amount of freshly stolen Romex in hand.

As some one who has had to fight with cracked out Schizophrenics as part of my job. I am 100% taking the -3 carbon fiber stealth bat. Anyone on here who is a first responder can probably tell you how hard it is to subdue someone high on a stimulant, especially if that person already has psychiatric issue going on. They feel no pain and seems like they have super strength. Ive had instances when it was 5vs1 with a cracked out schizo and it wasn't enough even with sedatives on board. Of course when we "fight" them we are not throwing punches or anything we are usually just trying to hold them down/take them to the ground/avoid getting our butts kicked.

If its a straight up street fight Im taking the bat and I am going to try and take them out as quickly as possible.

The Truck antenna would hurt bad and would probably leave some nasty lacerations. But it would not matter to someone who can not feel pain.

The best option would be to get the hell out of there.