Originally Posted by BradB
Lockjaw there r u tube videos of people spray foaming surfaces like walls.I think you can buy an attachment with a wide nozzle end for foam can. I thought about doing it and have not.

I need something better than using the can and straw. I took 3 out to try to seal the one I am working on up, and it didn't go as far as I would like. Almost no expansion. and at like $8 per can, I need some better results than that.

One of the things that really just chaps my hide is not doing something well. I mean if you are going to do a shooting house, and then plop it right on top of a green field, make sure the thing does more than conceal your movement and put a roof over your head. Seal it up.

These guys who ran my lease before me were awful about putting a house or ladder right on top of a field, but then would say you had to get off the field to see anything. On my biggest field, I wanted to put a house on it 2 years ago, and VP says no, deer refuse to come out in that field during daylight. We put one on it last year since he was on the way out, and people saw deer ALL THE TIME on it. The thing is, we put the house back off the field about 30 yards. And its right by the main road going into the lease to boot. It wasn't like that before last year.