My shooting house ,,, I made my curtains out of real tree camo burlap blind material..... I strung two strands of plastic coated copper wire per window to 4 small eye bolts per window, I measured and cut to size real tree camo blind burlap material spit them in two and weaved the curtains onto the wire, this way I could open or close the curtains without making any noise. I bought and cut to size black plastic foam insulators that you use for wrapping pipes and placed them on the window sills to keep down the noise.

I added a drink holder, some hooks to hang things on like a jacket and a fanny pack,,, I carpeted the floor,, I used a cushioned boat seat with a back rest on it bolted to a bar stool with bracket with the legs cut down to the foot rest , that seat was so comfortable I had to be careful not to fall asleep. Now to stay awake long enough and see a deer to kill.

I already had cross members screwed in and used them as shelves but I never really l put much on them , a grunt call or an empty wind detector bottle filled with corn starch. To me the more comfortable you are the better your able to stay still.

The idea of a mirror seems really good, imagine deer slipping past you that were behind you and never saw them or knew they were there. You might at least get a quick glimpse of the deer aw it scoots around trying to scent you.