Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by redgineer
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter

You seen the effects them few himars has had. The tide appears to be turning.

We've been better at killing than every enemy we've faced since WWII. We still manage to loose every one. This will turn into a war of attrition. The libs are destroying our means to survive without Russia. Europe will be begging Russia for peace talks come winter, they will give them anything.

Right, we do war better than any other. It's the nation building BS that gets us. These wars aren't usually meant to have winners or losers. Just further the arms race, and we usually win that too.

I think that's what's going on now. We are not enabling Ukraine to liberate their selves, we are prolonging a war to sell more weapons. We also get some much needed testing of those weapon systems against a sophisticated enemy.

We are underestimating the war of attrition to come. Most westerners think starving or freezing to death is something that can't happen to them. Our bubble is about to pop, and we won't be able to handle it.

TINFOIL HAT ALERT:

I think the dems are supplying weapons to Ukraine to provoke Russia into attacking NATO assets. It will get to the point where Russia has no other choice. This will get us sending Americans into Ukraine. The dems will get all the Covid authority they miss and so much more. Food rationing and conscription to come. They're already trying to hijack our energy.
They have no plans for the war, because that's after midterms. I'm sure they'll realize the draft is a great way to kill all the young men from Middle America. It definitely won't be a bunch of latte sipping fags from big cities doing the fighting.