Originally Posted by redgineer
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by redgineer
Originally Posted by jawbone
While I'm in the Pro-Ukraine side, up to a point, I think both sides can agree on this. We can live in the U.S. without Ukraine's wheat and Russia's fuel. A big part of Europe can't. Bottom line is they need to step up and do more to help Ukraine to save their own asses and quit counting on us to do it for them. redgineer is correct. Winter is going to be tough on a lot of Europe and guess who they will expect to send the fuel and food? I would have no problem with helping them if I saw that they were doing all they could to help themselves right now.

To be perfectly clear, I support sending Ukraine military and humanitarian help, but no cash. I want audits on what we send too so it is clear it is going for the intended purposes.

Just my opinion below, not an expert, just a dork who thinks about this stuff too much.

I think sending weapons just obligates Russia into leveling every city. These half measures are not adequate. If we actually want to stop them, we should send a few hundred thousand NATO troops to push them out of the country. These troops should be European, since it's their mess. Our sons shouldn't be the ones dying.

Once they're pushed out, we offer peace terms to Putin. There will have to be some kind of concession made with Russia. They will want food and to not to be completely isolated from the world for half the year, because they like not being dead. If no deal, then we have a regime change war in Russia. I don't see that ending without a nuclear exchange.

The wrench in the gears of this plan is India. They are allied with Russia, and do not underestimate them. We should be trying to get them on our side by offering to help them with their China problem. Brandon has been sucking Saudi cock instead, and he didn't even get anything.

The main role America should play is massively expanding energy production and SELLING it to Europe. Our weapons should be going to the Pacific, that's where the real war is coming. The war in Ukraine is also going to lead to famine throughout Africa and the Middle East. China will use checkbook diplomacy to conquer these nations if we let them. They have already done it to much of Africa and Latin America.

...and we will be in a full blown World War if NATO troops go into Ukraine.

The war is here. The west just doesn't realize it yet. Our best bet is to launch a massive offensive to get Russia in the mood for peace talks. We do not have the leadership for anything like this to be pulled off successfully, which is why I think we'll loose this war.

Winter is coming!!!

You seen the effects them few himars has had. The tide appears to be turning.

For without victory, there is no survival