Weve caughtem an eatem big an small..we ustah snobble cigar minners or a live ly an catchem purty good on the state pier..ive caught some good sized ones..my brother caught a 46lber awhile back..we upgraded to a 22ft wellcraft an now hes got a 33ft gradywhite..we ustah fish for kings all the time, now its more tryin to catch a buncha chicken dolphin an a few wahoo..hes caught several sailfish the past couple years an i think thats put the king fish on the back burner even more..my favorite way to fishem was chumin on a wreck an pitchin a yoyo or somethin live..we grew up on freshwater..so old habits die hard..we had a couple crappie rods with sabiki rigs early on..probly the worst bait setup ever an i dont know how much lead i lost..but it was enough to start usin nuts an washers as weights..🤷🏻But i stuck a piano wire leader on one of them iltra lights one day…after we had stired up a buncha snakes on a small reef in about 20ft of water..they was snappers an little critters all over..i figured the biggest of the bunch was one id see scoot by ever now an again..he looked like a 6-8lber..i pitched me a ly out there off the bow of a panga..i ont know were it come frome but about a 25lber grabbed that thing headed to cuba..little old abu garcia cardinal with 6lb test sounded like one of them 2 stroke rc cars..line broke after about 20 seconds…but my my my..that was impessive…think i through that little reel away after that..it didnt act right after that.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"