What exactly is it and what is best. I am lucky enough to own my own land and consequently can do anything with it I want. I already have a great turkey flock but I am about 2 months from living there permanently and my ability to work on the place is gonna get much much better. And if I can get the frickin loggers to get my place cut I will have 50 acres of blank slate running right down the middle of my property with 30 acres in a block on the north end of the property. I mainly wanted to do the cut to establish good deer bedding cover because most of what I have is aging out.. But this area has historically had the least turkey activity and I would love to change that. So, for you guys who actually know something about the elusive feathered rat, what would you do to make that area as attractive as possible to them. Like I said I can do pretty much anything and at 65 years old tree income is at the bottom of my priority list. Nesting, food, poult survival, etc., etc. everything a turkey might desire. For the property as a whole I will be trapping extensively, already have burn rotation, good food plots and have been widening roads and shooting lanes by spraying out junk trees. So the basics are covered.