Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by jawbone
Originally Posted by BigEd
Originally Posted by Turkey
How do we find out who these people were?

As Ant67 said in an earlier post, start with Cam Ward.

It would take a lot of research through a lot of Court Documents to know how he managed to escape justice all this time. I can tell you this, Mike jackson the Bibb DA will push for the Death Penalty and his office will get all the help from the AG they need. In fact they have already been getting it. I imagine there are some industrious journalist looking for the answers about how he managed to be free with his criminal history as I type this.

For those speculating on why he didn't get put to sleep when he was arrested, I spoke with one of the arresting officers and was told that he came out of the woods behind his Grandmother's house with no weapon and his hands held high and a lot of cameras filming so even if they were inclined to be the judge, jury and executioner, they couldn't, but all that I know that were involved would and did play it by the book. I was also told other info but that will have to wait for a bit but it will probably come out anyways in prelims, etc.

Didn't DA Jackson lose his primary and is just serving out his term?

No idea. It's bad if that is the case. Apparently he lost to one of the Marion Turners. Heaven help us. My wife has a job interview in TN on Tuesday. Please join me in praying she gets it so we can get moved up there soon.

Last edited by jawbone; 07/02/22 02:42 PM.

Lord, please help us get our nation straightened out.