Im a split vision gap shooter..or at least thats what i think i am..i been doin this now for over a decade and i just have in the past couple years fojnd what i consider to be my most accurate method..and i think its the way alot of trad hunters shoot..instinctive and snap shooting is kinda silly..i have never seen anybody really be consistently accurate..some are an thats amazing..but most arent..i finally learned to basically understand exactly what i want to hunt with weight wise..thne tht arra til it flies perfect..then start backin up and find exactly where the point on is versus the tip of my arra..and scoot in..after awhile..your mind starts to adjust the gap for you..subconsciously I suppose..its like a cross between gap and instinctive i guess..where you know exactly what your arra is gonna do flight wise..you focus on what you wanna hit..and your mind kinda fills in the gap..its weird..and i cant hit didly past 25yds..but under that..realistic hunting distances..im pretty accurate.

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"