Originally Posted By: jsh1904
Originally Posted By: Cuz-Pat
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Originally Posted By: Fattyfireplug
I just clicked on this. This thread is as f'd up as a football bat.

I dont want this kind of idiot on my website.

..and I am sitting here wondering why you tolerate it? confused

I hope I don't make you mad at me over my opinion but if I do then I guess after being here 11 years you can just kick me off. With that being said, I am going to express it.

Have we forgotten that many of our members have kids that visit here or may read over our shoulders while we are here? My girls have done so many, many times. At one time this kind of garbage of a thread, with some of it's responses would not have been allowed on here. A moderator would have already gotten rid of it. I sure can't sit comfortably now with my girls joining me to see what's happening on Aldeer. Why is this stuff allowed now?

Sure, I don't have to read or click on it but half the time you don't know what a thread is about by just looking at it's title.

If a person like the one that posted this thread wants to talk this kind of garbage all the time then there are plenty of websites on the net' that would better fit some of his topics and posts.

As much as I hate to say it, I guess Aldeer is not immune to the moral decay all around us that the rest of the world is experiencing. frown

If I disappear after this post I guess you can say that my opinion was not appreciated.

I understand what you are saying and agree that a lot of people on here see his posts and think that he is a moron when in reality he actually is a pretty awesome guy. I wish someone would have just told him to cut out the internet antics rather than ban him but that's not my decision.

X2

A servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

USAF Veteran