Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by jwalker77
I have no idea what the kremlin is saying. I find it odd that you do.

maybe I'm a wizard or maybe I use the internet to access as many data points on a subject(as possible), so that I can come to a more complete conclusion. It helps that I'm able to think directionally, opposed to binarily. This gives me the ability to form my own opinion. Not just recite someone else's opinion/view point.

How do you do it?

Sounds to me like you just spew BS most of the time. Try taking your head out of the internet and look around ant whats going on right here. Pay real close attention to what you are seeing happen right here in front of you without filtering it through the Kremlins explanation or the white houses explanation of whats going on. In other words just quit being manipulated. You talk to me like you assume i hang on every word of the news media. If not for Aldeer, i wouldnt have any idea what is going on 10000 miles away from here and it wouldnt affect me one bit.

see, thats your problem. We ain't talking about "whats right here". We talking about the russians invading UA. Like I said, unable to have a conversation outside the narrative.

you just proved my point, in your argument, again

For without victory, there is no survival