On my place - cats are the only thing that consistently kick my butt - mess up lot of my sets. When I start trapping next fall - I will start w some double sets to help w that - been too lazy on the double sets

Wanted to see if anybody had experience w this - same trapper buddy that put me on peat moss told me this and I blew him off on it. I told him my trap troubles w cats messing up my sets - he said - just get a silver Christmas ornament and hang it on a limb about 3 foot above your trap - he said - a cat is curious by nature - he will eventually try to grab or at least check out that ornament - he said - u can’t lead a coyote - but u can sure lead a cat (think i remember Deadeye saying on here u can’t direct/lead a coyote). Anyway - I blew what he was saying off - doubted him. Then I see basically the same thing on a trapping show. Guy used a white index card hanging above trap And he was catching cats w it - card just flaps and twirls in the wind about 3’ above trap - cats get curious

Any of u guys try anything like this? I will be doing the silver ornament next fall. Guy that told me this catches bunch animals and I wish I would hav listend earlier and he already has given me Other good tips

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever