Is there a youtube video or a supply list of tools and necessities online? I have done some looking and haven't found anything that drilled down into what all is needed for a beginner. I have a professional trapper that is willing to let me tag along with him. He's going to teach me how to trap coyotes and cats. I would like to buy my own gear/supplies so I can start making my own sets once I have some knowledge under my belt.

I have decided to go with a dozen or two of K9 extreme traps. I also see there are some deluxe kits available that has a good amount of stuff. Would this be a smart purchase or should I piece mill my stuff together so I get exactly what I want/need.

I have nothing that is needed for trapping yotes and cats, so I will need to buy a complete set up from scratch. Any advice/help would be appreciated here. I have a budget of $1000 I'd prefer to stay within but I'm willing to exceed that if need be. I am also going to pursue this endeavor seriously, so I want quality stuff that will last many years.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."