Originally Posted by jwalker77
Pcp i was thinking about that myself. He never said anything about gas going down, we would just be supplying our own. But on the other side of that, what other reason than the price of gas would biden stop exporting oil? I figure were in for a ride. I figure prices will continue to go up. If everything in the video was 100% accurate, i figure things are going to get tough around here.

I think the price of gasoline would surely go down in the USA if Biden did that, and that fact will put a lot of pressure on him to do it. I would think that other countries would retaliate and we would then not be able to get a lot of the other things we really need, like fertilizer. And one of my biggest concerns is medicine. I hope that we are already moving critical manufacturing back to the USA, but I haven't heard much about it if we are.

I don't think the guy had to be right on everything for times to get really tough. Best do what we can to prepare. I sure wish I'd had the foresight to store a couple tons of fertilizer.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.