I think y’all may take where I’m coming from wrong sometimes……In a lot of ways I’m looking at it from more of an engineering and physics perspective in simply understanding how its built and how it functions from a foundational level…..what are the principles that hold constant…..When we use words like balance what I’m really referring to is something more like a chemistry or math equation where no matter how you slice it up…..when you do something to this side of the equation it has an effect on the other side…..For every action there is a reaction…..You add this then it subtracts that….If we understand how all of those equations work with each of the variables then we know what will happen if we adjust this variable this way and that one that way……. And if game species like deer, turkey, and quail are what we want and the game board looks like “X”….or “Y” and we’re constrained at how we can go about effecting change…..then understanding these principles help us to know what can still be tweaked to help get the desired effect……

Right now we are the point in our state level game management where we have the duct tape and baling wire out trying to fix it…..but hey, I’ve been there too. rofl

Last edited by CNC; 05/12/22 12:36 PM.

We dont rent pigs