Originally Posted by Happysappy

It’s amazing how the Ukrainian situation has faded in the news, it used to be front and center. Now it is rarely spoken. Ive heard more about oligarchs loosing their yachts, than what’s happening on the ground. Im stating to be conflicted on Ukraine. With Biden being so strong on supporting Ukraine, there has to be some type of liberal Democrat agenda.

Originally Posted by abolt300
There is. It’s hiding all the money they’ve been laundering through there and getting as much kicked back to themselves as quickly as possible, before the Republicans take over the house and senate in November. They know that as soon as they loose the house and senate, the Republicans will take over the money laundering and the Dems will only get scraps at that point.

I agree, and I am still wary of the whole thing. I still feel for the Ukrainian people though. There are good people there, just like there are good people in China and Russia and even North Korea and Iran, they are all just caught up in situations beyond their control and are just trying to survive.

I'm pulling for the Ukrainians in this thing, because they are the underdogs and they are fighting for their homes, their families and their very lives. Had Ukraine invaded Russia and were indiscriminately bombing apartments, hospitals, civilians, old people, women and children, I would probably be pulling for the Russians.

Plus there's this whole fascination with watching a near peer to peer conflict going down. My whole time in the Marines and the US Army Special Forces we trained to fight the Russians, but thankfully never did. And all during that time we were under the impression that they were this big black booger bear of a force that we would be overrun by in Western Europe, so it's kind of nice to see them getting punched in the face by the Ukrainians. So I'm kind of living vicariously through the Ukrainians on this one.