I thought it was the nazi's or was it the biolabs. Its hard to follow the kremlin propaganda talking points from week to week. Russia is solely responsible for invading another country. Russia is responsible for the killing of civilians. I don't see how you can attribute that to UA for not just rolling over and allowing themselves to be invaded. If you wanna support Russia, thats fine. But you can't constantly push the Kremlins narrative, while simultaneously saying "I'm not saying russia is right" or " I'm not saying we shouldn't poke the bear". You've said everyone else is to blame except Russia. I haven't seen where you have ever blamed the Russians for invading another country. Maybe I missed it.

Originally Posted by Beer Belly

I am NOT in any way saying that Russia is right in its actions (people seem to not have the ability to separate the two), but yes the US/NATO caused this. I can post up dozens of videos, prior to 2020, of world experts saying that this invasion was going to happen due to NATO expansion eastwards.

I'm not a world expert, but the 2014 invasion might of been what we simpletons call a clue
Originally Posted by Beer Belly

100% it is NATO & US's fault that Russia invaded.
- If Trump were president Russia would NOT have invaded. Election fraud in the US is one root cause of this invasion.
- Had NATO not continually pushed eastwards, Russian would not have invaded.
- Had the US/NATO stayed out, the war would be over already, Russia would have control and less civilians would have died.

#1 except they had already invaded in 2014
#2 Invaded this time, or the last time, or the time before that?
#3 The first part is technically right, I guess. And yes Russia would have control, but likely just as many civilians would be dead or possibly more. The genocide would have been less costly to the Russians is all.

Last edited by goodman_hunter; 05/04/22 11:32 AM.

For without victory, there is no survival