Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
Originally Posted by jwalker77

Is that not exactly what we did to the indians? They were savages. I fail to see how this invasion of a country is any different than it has ever been the other thousands of times it has happened in history. I guess were a much more civilized country now though, screwing kids and turning men into women and all.

moral equivalence, is good comrad.

Tell me how its different. And once again, i dont give two craps about russia or Ukraine. The land you live on was obtained exactly the way the Russians are going about it right now. Except the weapons are bigger And better now. We came, we killed the indians, women children and all, we burned their homes, we took them captive, we raped them, murdered them, we rounded them up and put them in prison. We took everything that belonged to them. When they faught back, we acted like they were wrong for it. We did exactly what russia is doing now. Nobody is defending the poor ole indians

And to the victor go the spoils. The question is do we want corrupt totalitarians with nukes or democratically elected leaders without them to prevail?

"Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pigeon. You may be good at chess, but the pigeon is just going to knock all the pieces down, take a crap on the table, and strut around like its victorious."--Anonymous