Originally Posted by sumpter_al
Originally Posted by Happysappy

How can Ukraine sink such a sophisticated ship as this? Is it possible it wasnt Ukraine or at least not Ukraine alone? I cant help but believe there is a undertow of help from the West. More than just sending Javelins, Stingers, ex. To sink that ship took a lot more planing and technical know how than just a bunch of untrained warriors fighting for their country. I wouldnt be surprised if the US had some type of clandestine or undercover CIA operation deeper than anyone thinks helping the Ukrainian cause. I understand the reports of no moral, no fuel and supply line issues with the Russian Military but this thing has gone on a lot longer than anybody thought Ukraine could do alone.

I read that the Ukrainians knew the capabilities of the ships threat assessment radar. It sent enough drones to one side out far enough to keep them from being shot down. The ships computers were all watching the drones and were overwhelmed and did not see the missile coming in from the opposite direction.

"From Hell's heart I stab at thee..."

Great job by the Ukrainians. I hope our boys in green and blue are watching and learning.