I got got “channel catfish” and they have some small dark spots on them… not sure about the “strain” other than that… I’m feeding 2 times daily (one at 6am and another at 6pm) for 8 seconds each time. A mix of floating and sinking food…

We do have some bream - blue gill, sun perch and probably some shell crackers too. All the bass are probably gone out of there now. There was some 20” plus bass in there but I have not seen them in 4 or 5 years so I’m assuming they’re eaten by predators or someone caught them. It is a 2 acre pond and you can only easily access about a third of it so who knows.

Poorcountrypreacher - I enjoyed reading about you and your dads history with the fish! My grandfather is the one that started us fishing these ponds and he always stocked them without us ever really knowing. We had a great childhood in large part to him doing all that and I hope to do the same for my kids, nieces & nephews. I had my kids and my nephew with me when we released these fingerlings and “sorta interested” for at least a few minutes 😂