Didnt try to come across like i was yelling. Just trying to clear some stuff up. Camden itself isnt in the BB just north starting in canton bend and north is were you get into it. Also east of town along the river and towards portland and south along pine berran you will also find the BB you can actually see it on the map. But town and south and due west is out of it. Wilcox county, Gastonburg,Millers Ferry.Canton Bend,Gees Bend,Alberta,Portland,Catherine, and along Pine Berran from the Roland Cooper SP through Shawnee all the way to snow hill, just along the creek. Our family land is about 3 miles south of Portland Landing and the SP on Pine Berran and we have abut 300ac that the nrcs classified as being the right kind of soil and the other 300 being out of it. The map shows that all of the property is in it but we looked into the Wetland Reserve Program and they came out and took soil samples and ect. That is where im getting most of my info from. I actually helped with most of the WRP's in Wilcox and Marengo counties.