Originally Posted by jwalker77
Bamarich, God has spoken directly to me in an audible voice several times. I have had visions and dreamed dreamed i am 100% certain came from God. I have received instructions especially and only for me directly from God. I have asked God for something and immediately it was granted multiple times. I have a hard time articulating exactly the relationship i have with the Lord. But i promise you its a little deeper than what most in this thread are talking about. You can read the bible all day every day and never KNOW the Lord. According to the bible you can walk with the Lord and never have seen a bible. People can say whatever they want about things being "different now", mostly because theyve never experienced what they are saying dont happen any more, but you cant show me in the bible where it says God wont reveal himself directly to people any more. Jesus says we will be able to do miracles. He never, later on, says "thats over now". Reckon why it is you never see people doing miracles? I would say its a lack of faith. Maybe because most "christians" believe all there is left of God is a book telling about him. That is absolutely absurd and against everything the bible teaches. A real relationship with God is available right now to anyone who wants it. The bottom line is, most people dont want that, its much easier to just read the book.