Originally Posted by Goatkiller

I have not seen or read in very many instances someone proclaiming that Russia would not attack and overrun the Ukraine. I think the confusion lies with not grasping the concept that all of this has happened because of Biden. Some want to start a World War because our President and the Democrat Party are a pack of dumbasses.

Not me. I share Putin's view of our President. He's a forking moron and so is everyone around him. Putin is a bad guy. Of course he's going to do something while Biden is in office. If those are his intentions then why wouldn't he?

In my opinion if you voted for Joe Biden you are responsible for what is currently happening in Ukraine.

Taiwan will be next. The United States will again do nothing. The fantasy world that many of us have lived in over the last 30 years... where our politicians have embraced globalization and sold out the American people to our enemies. That's the real problem here. Going to Ukraine and trying to stop Putin does absolutely ZERO to reverse any of that. That will make this country weaker. Reality dictates... we don't even have that option from an economic standpoint. We have record high inflation that's as real as it gets. Wars mean printing more money. 20 years we have printed money and thrown money all over the globe in the name of a War on Terror. Which we lost BTW along with 80 Billion in military hardware. That happened. And here we are. We couldn't beat the Taliban. If anyone thinks we are going to beat Russia and China (who absolutely will join together) in a military conflict that's plain stupid.

John Kerry is worried about how this conflict in Ukraine is going to impact "Green Energy". Green Energy is a European Ideology that our political class has embraced. Our political elite love the Europeans and their "Progressive" ideas and are trying to force the United States to follow. These are the same Europeans who are about to get hammered by Putin if they try to stop him because they are dependent on their enemy for oil. Just like we are dependent on Russia ourselves for oil but what nobody is talking about is our dependence on CHINA. For everything from prescription drugs... down to the plastic utensils in our burger sacks which we just throw in the trash.

Say it like Trump.... "CHI NUH"

It is nothing but Dumbassery at it's finest hour. Stupid beyond belief. The United States looks stupid. Europe looks stupid. The rest of the world sees it. They see who is really at the top on the world stage and that Communism is once again on the rise.

They play Chess. We play Checkers. We lose. Simple as that. And at this point no American citizen should shed 1 drop of blood because our politicians are corrupt and selling us out..

Solid post Goatkiller. Even if you are not a self proclaimed history (Expert).