Originally Posted by WmHunter
Originally Posted by Goatkiller
Originally Posted by WmHunter
Everyone who was mocking the Biden Administration’s warnings about a pending invasion should be ashamed.

Instead of maturely and soberly assessing the reality of situation conservatives and Republicans across the country and here on Aldeer were falsely accusing the Biden Admin of just trying to detract from its failed presidency. Anyone with a brain knew Putin was putting together a massive invasion force for a purpose. A nefarious purpose.

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.

I have not seen or read in very many instances someone proclaiming that Russia would not attack and overrun the Ukraine. I think the confusion lies with not grasping the concept that all of this has happened because of Biden.

I was referring to all the people all over Aldeer and the entire country saying Biden Admins warnings about a impending Russian invasion were pure made up propaganda to detract from his domestic failure. THEY WERE WRONG and stupid.

Obviously, Putin is taking advantage of Biden’s weakness and incompetency.
And yes, all the Biden voters are responsible for the Russian invasion as well as the complete and total disaster on the domestic side.

I will say it again: SHAME on all the people who did what I refer to above.

What do you mean shame? The Biden administration is simply just trying to make themselves look good. Believing them about a pending Russia invasion does absolutely nothing to prevent it, nor does Biden’s “sanctions.” You don’t tell an active shooter that he’s going to get in trouble and expect him to stop shooting people, you kill him. Nothing will make Russia stop other than shear force, and that’s not our job.