Originally Posted by jwalker77
Theres not always blood CNC. But i understand why you keep saying that. Its the only way you can be right.

If you took to the time to hear what I’m telling you instead of just jumping to being a peckerhead you would see that is exactly what I’m saying. Being that you have virtually zero experience tracking deer with dogs you define blood as being something that is black and white…..blood/no blood…….When the reality is that this is rarely the case to the dog and its more like what I’m describing with the dots and dashes…..These dots and dashes may be spread out by a yard…….ten yards…..or a hundred yards or more ……The dog may or may not be able to link them together every time because of a number of factors. That’s what you’re not taking the time to hear…..I’m telling you we cant track every deer 12-24 hrs after the shot just because you hit them and lack of blood is why. Sometimes the scent trail just ends..... Most of the time the dog CAN detect a hit at the hit site regardless of what you don’t see but past that it’s a just a matter of being able to link the dots and dashes together. Being there within just an hour or two after the hit gives the dog other scents to help link those dots together.

Last edited by CNC; 01/25/22 07:57 PM.

We dont rent pigs