Yall are some nitty little girls. I could care less if the dog chases the deer down and they dispatch it. I typically don't do it. I don't care if the deer runs off and gets eat by coyotes and buzzards if my phone never rings. I don't care if all the people that split hairs and hooves and whatever else is the case. I just know when someone calls me to track for them I do all I can in my power and my dogs power to find the deer. Sure sometimes I call it off cause the sob has caught another gear and obviously my dogs ain't slowing him down. Could they? probably if I wanted to run them for miles and miles. But I'm fat old and don't want to chase one that bad. Now if my dogs are locked in and bay it I go dispatch.

Harold I really think you just over analyze everything anyone says on here. Just cause someone has a different opinion or way of doing things doesnt make them wrong and it doesnt make you wrong for doing it or seeing your way.. Look I've sent you tracks and you've sent me tracks I will continue to do that and hope you do the same. You've got great dogs that find a slug of deer but honestly sometimes being quiet and not so analytical is best. Hell ask lane kiffen about analytics.

It isn't necessary to see a good tackle...you can hear it.

Knute Rockne