Wanted to report on scope I recently purchased - after sighting in - hunted w it today. Leupold VX6HD 3x18x50 30 mm side focus w fire dot reticle
I May still need to adjust eye peace for clarity - but this is what I see in first evening hunt: nice scope - not as clear Late as what I already have (eye peace or focus knob May take care of this) and it does not bring in as much light. Right now - and This May change if I make the right adjustment if one is available - my meopta and conquest 30mm 56 diameter r clearer and bring in more light late and I like my 50mm victory bettr also. Some folks had said - the new Luepolds Vx5 HD and 6 HD are better than sawarski. Not seeing that yet and I never remember doing anything special out of the box to a scope to make one work right
Guessing I May try to get the equivalent in Meopta r Zeiss if that deal is available - will evaluate this new scope little more

If not - I could change the victory I have on 2506 and put this Leupold on my 2506 and victory on new rifle

Wanted u guys shopping to know

Thanks

Hunt the wind - leave it better than you found it - love your neighbor as you love your self
We need prayer for our country now more than ever