I know this isn't a good time to try to sell archery equipment, but here goes anyway. I "accidentally" bought this bow off of eBay. Well, sort of. I put in a bid with 33 minutes left in the auction on Christmas Eve. It had had close to 60 bids up to that point, and bidding usually picks up the last couple of minutes, so I didn't think I had a chance and gave it no more thought. Checked my phone later that night and found out I won it. I had bought another new old stock PSE a couple of weeks earlier. I got the bow a few days later. I put a Bodoodle rest on it and drew it back a few time, but never fired an arrow through it. I like the three other bows I have better, so I decided to try to get my money back on this one. It has a camo riser with black limbs. Draw length adjust from 24.5 to 30" via a rotating module and nothing else to buy to change it. You don't need a press to change it either. It's axle to axle length is 31&1/8" and weighs 3,9#. It IBO's at 348 fps. I think it is a 2017 model but not sure about that. It came with a d-loop on it, so it's possible it was shot at the shop, but I have no way of knowing that for sure. It came from Archery Connection in Georgia. My winning bid was $315.00. With tax added it was $340.20 to my house. I'm just looking to get my money back, so $340.00 is the price face to face. I would also ship it for actual shipping costs added. There was another one identical to this except it had 55# max limbs that sold for $415,00 plus tax a week later, so my price is reasonable. It still has the hang tag on it and will come with the owner's manual, etc still in the sealed bag. It even has the cheesy PSE hat that came with it in the bag, and it's flat as a pancake. I can text or email pics, but it is new. It would make someone a nice, lightweight hunting bow. Thanks for looking.