Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
Originally Posted by poorcountrypreacher
[quote=FurFlyin]

7x57, that's a cool picture. I think having a cable steer TM is an advantage for my setup. I can point the livescope in any direction with the foot control and don't have to turn on the TM when I do.

I've actually thought about trying to find an old junk cable steer TM that I can hack up and just use as a mount for the livescope transducer. Some of the pre-fab options out there are ridiculously overpriced.

I did that very thing. Took the motor/foot and all the wiring off the old TM. It worked, but lacked any "finesse" movement. I ended up making a pole that I turn by hand out of PVC and mounted it to a Ram mount.

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
Originally Posted by FurFlyin
7x57 what is that?

It's a rock wall where Clear Creek spills into Smith Lake. I thought it looked like an old man looking down as viewed from over the back of his left shoulder. Guess I have a vivid imagination because my wife said she doesn't see it. Haha.

I gotta go with your wife on that one. LOL

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14