>>>Im thinking my batrels were 20 inches.<<<

Man, that's short! Have you checked the velocity on those short barrels? Maybe 24" is too long for mine, especially with extended chokes.

>>>Steve does that gun have a barrel selector?<<<

Yes, you have to select the barrel before you take the safety off. If you change your mind, you gotta take it off safe, move it over to re-select the barrel, then take it off safe again.

Anybody ever used Trulock chokes? They are one of the very few that offer Yildiz chokes.

http://www.trulockchokes.com/get-chokes....okes=See+Chokes

I could get a .581 for the left barrel and a .591 for the right. The Yildiz bore is supposed to run .626, so that would be 92.8% for the tight barrel and 94.4% for the open. Those number are in line with what most are getting good tss results.

Haven't heard back from William; installing the FF may not work. I've spent some time looking at it, and I think it would be somewhat usable for me if I just put a tru-glo front bead on it. I never could get a clear view of the front bead with the bi-focals that I used for years, but I can with the progressives that I have now. I can't line up 2 beads; if the front is clear, I see about 3 beads on the rear. But if I have just a highly visible front bead, getting the up-down picture should be easy. You've either got a fine bead that hits the target or you can't see it. Right-left could still be a challenge.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.