Originally Posted by MorningAir
This is a touchy topic. The ARC churches like church of the highlands and hillsong definitely have their problems, but their music absolutely has the opportunity to reach people. There are several court cases going on right now regarding pastors having affairs with staff and the ARC churches have full time employees who run cover ups for the pastors. There’s a pastor at COTH that’s actually a co defendant in one of the cases. Church of the highlands is building a 4.3 million dollar retreat facility to be used to rehabilitate pastors who’ve been caught up in adultery. I don’t know if these churches are right because the whole ARC church business model is a pyramid system, almost like a franchise. I do know that the music from some of these churches at the least gets people to evaluate their life and open a Bible, but there are some creepy things about this whole ARC movement and the showmen personalities that run it. It’s just like hillsongs lead pastor is totally against homosexuality but he wouldn’t directly speak against it in a news interview for fear of bad press and not looking woke. Data is showing that people are actually leaving ARC churches and going back to traditional churches, so it’s appeal, and the concert atmosphere is slowing down.

Do you have a link? I wouldn’t mind reading that.

A mans got to know his limitations.