Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
Originally Posted By: joshm28
Is there a bio on these individuals? Something that shows why the are members of the CAB

Here's the main bio for most of them : money and well connected politically. I'd still rather see them making rules and not the legislature.

And they all hunt and probably are all property owners as well...at least they have a dog in the fight, "biologist" or not. By degree none of them are as far as I know, BUT by experience I bet most of them know a lot more than the avg. politician about wildlife management. I know one for sure knows as much about it as just about anyone on this site. He didn't study it in school but when you have money you can afford to learn from the best and when you have thousands of acres and money at your disposal you tend to put the pieces together after years of working with biologists.

One of the things that disgusted me most about the baiting bill is it was written by a male and female politician, neither of which hunt or have ever hunted. They have no clue what they are proposing or the ramifications. Those idiots need to stay as far away from hunting regs. as possible.

Last edited by truedouble; 06/14/12 09:30 PM.