Thanks. I appreciate it. Didn't stay hardcore. I figured we would not. But we have cut out a lot, eaten a lot cleaner (meat, fish, grilled, baked, veggies) and it's helped. Both have lost a few pounds.

Best I can remember, since we started this last month I have had four pieces of white bread, three (not good) hushpuppies, one small snack can of Pringles, two orders of fries (handful size), maybe one cup of beans (in a bbq burrito), no dairy, no artificial sweetners, and a couple of items with a small amount of added sugars. And six Miller Lites (watching football and at the Stones concert). And a ton of water.

I bought Pop-Tarts last week because I have a trail run this weekend. Me having Pop-Tarts for more than a day is a miracle. LOL. I probably will have those and a bagel this weekend before the half. Maybe not on the Tarts. Still planning. Have done sorta good-well-ok this far.

Defintely not 100% with it but we changed enough that it's easier now to not eat some things - white bread, carby stuff.

Still learning. One more week before back to the doc for a checkup so we'll see. If I haven't lost at least a couple of pounds I'll be pissed.

Last edited by Clem; 10/11/21 11:58 AM.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020