I'm an Army combat vet, and if you don't think I have a sense of humor, you're wrong.
I wasn't then, and am not now offended by anything said to this point.
I don't think you said anything that makes me feel that I need to delete anything you said either - Iol.
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by NCPirate
Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter
I hate to piggy back but I would be interested too.

Dang i just don't see how someone can actually go 5 1/2 years and only make one post 😃

There can be many reasons actually, one might be to only post when needed - some folks will post just to post, obviously.
I would ask you why you feel it worth your time to post a comment like that? I asked a question because I'm in a new area of which I know very little of,
before, I was already in a super club and didn't need anything, and found it interesting to read what was being said here.

Worth my time? Well i actually know a few clubs in the area, and when i first read your post i seen "new to the area" and i seen you had Cullman in your profile and i thought to myself hmmmmm. But then i figured hey he must've updated that on the move! Then of course i seen only one post since 2016, so i was obviously a little curious, so i posted what i did just to put out some feelers. And i have to be honest, i don't believe you'd fit in either place since you was that offended by post (because hey they like to joke lol) With that said, i hope ya find a place, and feel free to have my posts removed 😏

I'm an Army combat vet, and if you don't think I have a sense of humor, you're wrong.
I wasn't then, and am not now offended by anything said to this point.
I don't think you said anything that makes me feel that I need to delete anything you said either - Iol.