Originally Posted by jono23
Clem that's actually hilarious about the jet skis. Were you there or just heard about it?

I'm happy for the guys that want to go catch fish and let them go. There are times (very few) that I do the same when I just need to get away and want to fly fish. However, they are farmed, stocked fish. Who cares if you take them home. There will be another bucket of em' dumped in a few weeks.

Everytime I'm there someone will start talking to me about how they know some of these big fish are breeding in there...they just know it! How else can you explain all these smaller fish????
(They list the size fish they stock each month)

All of this to say. It's a super fun resource to have, people take themselves to seriously. Who even needs options on what to do with the fish they catch grin

Saw the riled up posting about it on FB. They were hotter than wet hens.

I also saw on there a guy who said smallmouth bass wouldn't and couldn't live in the Sipsey water below Smith Dam because it was too cold. I guess all the smallmouth bass that live in the Great Lakes and Canada are superfreaks. But they couldn't handle the cold waters below the dam.

FB is fun to learn things. LOL

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020