Originally Posted by Rmart30
Originally Posted by LetOff
[quote=Rmart30]Letoff the one on sale comes with a solar panel it said.

Originally Posted by Jstocks
Sorry brotha, but that's not correct. I talked to their customer support and they state that the solar panel is not included.
But I do see Amazon has it even cheaper at the moment WITH the solar panel. But it says "Limited Time Deal" so not sure how long it will last.

Just saw this reply. Im sorry but you would be incorrect. It does come with the solar panel for $189 on Reolinks site. I will be happy to email you the picture or if someone can post it here in this thread I can send it to them. You may have checked it after the sale went off. I just went back to reolinks site and its still showing for $189 with solar panel and free shipping.

Maybe we are talking about two different cameras. Seems like the Go was around the price you indicate. I was talking about the GO PT. It was $259 with tax, shipping, and the solar panel. You had to read the fine print. It showed the solar panel info on the ad, but you had to pay $25 extra to get the solar panel. They were even shipped as two different packages.