Originally Posted by Willyb
I’m an ER physician in one of the larger hospitals in our state. I’ll keep my personal opinions to myself but would like to answer any questions that you all may have. Specifically any questions that you all may have regarding Covid and what my experience has been over the last year and a half especially recently over the last four weeks as far as what I have seen with Covid patients. Again feel free to ask a question and I’ll simply provide an answer without subjective material.

Thank you for posting. Here are my questions:

1) Have you or are you currently taking Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin as a prophylactic?
2) Does your hospital protocol allow you to treat patients with monoclonal antibodies, colchicine, anticoagulants, corticosteroids, Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin?
3) N-95 masks have exhale valves correct? So if you have COVID and wear one, you are still spreading SARS-CoV-2 correct? It really protects you from catching COVID. However, other masks do not prevent you from being infected by a virus the size of SARS-CoV-2, so how does wearing the same mask stop you from spreading it to others when aerosolized? What mask study can you cite showing that wearing masks prevent the spread of the virus?
4) Do you agree that wearing masks can cause harm from a buildup of CO2 and actually cause respiratory problems?
5) On a percentage basis, how many COVID patients do you or your Hospital prescribe Remdesivir?
6) What test are you using to detect that someone actually has COVID-19 since the FDA recalled the RT-PCR test, but allowed it to continue until Dec. 31, 2021? How do you know that it is a variant?
7) As a doctor who is seeing only the sickest people impacted by this disease on a daily basis, are you able to understand why people like me refuse to live our lives in fear over a disease that has death percentages like the link below on my signature?

The damage being done by woke, proactive doctors and healthcare officials lobbying elected officials to demand unconstitutional control over our lives is ridiculous. The arrogance of many doctor's combined with the blatant manipulation of statistics/propaganda has created a huge distrust with many people. Have you seen your peers have blatant disrespect to patients have not chosen to get the clot shot?

Again, thank you for taking time to read and respond. My questions come from built up frustration over this entire “pandemic” and seeking to learn your thoughts as a front line doc.

Last edited by GmeHunter; 09/03/21 07:02 AM.