Originally Posted by ozarktroutbum
Jay, I was on your website and saw a few shirts I want to buy. They are the comfort colors shirts. One thing I have noticed is that the comfort colors shirts I have that are 10+ years old fit slightly looser/larger and seem to be better quality than the newer ones. As far as you know, do yours fit like all the other newer ones?

I don't really know what to compare them to, as I never owned any Comfort Colors shirts before I purchased the ones in my store. Everything I have on the site has been bought within the past year. I know Comfort Colors is one of the most popular brands out there, but I can't speak on whether their quality has gone down or not. I have never had any issues with the ones I've worn, and haven't had any complaints since I've been selling them. That being said, we know as some companies grow, they try to find ways to save a dollar. I can tell you that occasionally with a big order of shirts, I will randomly find a couple with a totally different tag sewn in, like it was from another batch somewhere, but the quality of those doesn't seem any better or worse.