So big picture ideas now…….The problem when you start talking about REALLY scaling up these ideas and concepts to create vast areas of rich actively managed habitat like this is that mechanical means of doing it really becomes limited or at best it would be very intensive to try and manage acreage in the thousands by mechanical means. I was thinking about how someone could feasibly and realistically use that Ranchworx machine to implement some of concepts and about the best scenario I came up with would be to use it to create 20-40 acre “prairies” in your best soil areas and maintain however many of those blocks or corridors was realistic for you……..That’s still kinda small fries though …….

If you want to really talk about having a profound impact on habitat in Alabama then change the way we raise cattle to make it look like what the guy in that last video was doing……Make the blackbelt look like that instead of looking like one big cow pasture with some hedge rows…….Yeah, I know I’m not talking about something simple and I’m not in any way suggesting that anything be forced…….but there are folks out there who are very creative. Most of it just revolves around changing a mentality of how things are done…..Change the ideas in people’s heads and the groundwork will take care of itself I believe…….

We dont rent pigs