Originally Posted by jwalker77
I had found a dr i really liked in Oneonta. It was absolute misery trying to get to him. Several bad experiences dealing with the office personnel. I always called ahead to make sure i could see him that day. I went over there one time and sat for two hours. When they called me up, he wasnt even there. I liked to have blew a gasket. The last time i went in there they wanted a $200 copay. I told them repeatedly my copay was $15, $200 was the major medical deductible. But of course they knew what they were talking about. I walked out and havent been back. I called bc/bs and they confirmed what i had told them. My wife just had to go back and tell them they were wrong. They said "yeah, we figured it out after you left, he can come back in". She told them i wouldnt be back. That was about the fourth time they had jerked me around one way or the other. But i sure did like that doctor if i could ever just get back there to him.

Just because he was a good doctor, it doesn’t appear he could run a good business.