Originally Posted by pcoladoc
Anything I post is not intended for the likes of 257/JWalker/Lockjaw/ et.al. but is for people that may have an interest in hearing real life experiences with Covid and the vaccine. You guys show your true colors and there is no effort on my part to change your minds. If you have read any of my posts, I have always said that you should do what you feel is right for you and no one nor any employer/government body should mandate your decision. You guys like to resort to the lowest common denominator of name calling or attacking someone. I certainly can handle it and can sometimes laugh with you. However, yall are like little kids that try and agitate, but when that person strikes back you go running to your mother saying " he's being mean to me".
You know what I would call the med student with the lowest passing grade Lockjaw ? I'd call him a hell of a lot smarter than you when it comes to health matters.

Thats a pretty bold statement considering you know nothing about me other than what I have posted here. But since I have had covid, I will trust my experience with it, rather than listen to you. And just so you know, I have been spot on about it from the very beginning. I said what it was going to be, just like a yearly flu shot, and what just came out from Pfizer? A booster shot improves the effectiveness of it.... I thought the vaccine and 2 doses was the end all be all? The whole thing is a scam and has been from the get go. They made it seem like there were going to be dead people in the streets, and when that didn't happen, they changed the reporting so now it's not dying of covid, its dying with it they count. Otherwise the numbers would be very low. Masking doesn't help. Social distancing doesn't either. There is no way you can sanitize everything in your world, its just not possible.

Here is another truth you can't get around. No mRna vaccine has ever been approved by the FDA. There must be a reason why. So the work around is what? Well its authorized for emergency use. A 99.97% survival rate doesn't mean there is an emergency, and yet that is how it is portrayed. And now data is beginning to show the vaccines aren't very effective with the Delta variant.

I personally don't know how anyone who calls themself a doctor could recommend a vaccine that is alleged to cause a spontaneous abortion in 82% of 1st and 2nd trimester preggo women. But then who performs abortions????

The bottom line is, and I don't care how smart you really think you are, NO ONE knows what the long term effects of these vaccines are, but one thing is for certain, while they are under emergency use authorization, no one can sue the companies who made them........

So maybe the people can sue their doctors who told them they were safe and to get the shots. After all, when there is a wrongful injury or death, who do the lawyers go after? The deep pockets.

I have way more respect for the doc's who filed the lawsuit, because at the very least, they are saying hold up a minute, we need to take a harder look at this..... rather than being a parrot for the CDC.